Scientific Air Management Presents The SAM400
In minutes, the SAM 400® uses a patented UV-C technology, processing large amounts of fast-moving air (400 CFM) to kill pathogens, reduce particulates, and remove odor and VOCs in a standard 10'x10'x 8' (800 cubic feet) room.
The SAM 400® is hospital proven with nationally recognized facilities such as NYU Medical Center, University of Rochester, Federal VA Hospitals, NY Health + Hospitals, and Baptist Health Systems using the device in their Intensive Care Units, Operating Rooms, Patient Rooms, Compounding Pharmacies, Labs, Morgues, Food-Service, Waiting Areas, and more.
WHY DO HOSPITALS ACROSS THE U.S. CHOOSE SAM 400 FOR AIR DISINFECTION?
1/3 of the price compared to leading competition
The SAM 400 is priced at a third of the cost of similar high-CFM air purifiers. However, much more than purification, SAM is whole room air disinfection.
Because of SAM’s unique laboratory certified 99.9995 efficacy and high CFM rating, SAM’s price is pennies on the dollar for the volume of air being fully processed for disinfection. Other devices claiming the same efficiencies of SAM can be twice the physical size and three times the cost.
Standard 110-120 outlet using as little energy as a ceiling fan
SAM has a standard 110-120 voltage requirement (standard US electrical outlets) with daily energy requirements equivalent to a residential ceiling fan.
Considering the low cost of SAM, its ease of operation, mobility, and ability to plug-n-go anywhere, it’s no surprise that hospitals around the country are using SAMs everywhere.
Full Manufacturer’s Warranty with easy DIY maintenance programs available
First stage SAM HEPA canisters, rated for one full year, can be quickly replaced at any time per facility protocols. Annual UV-C Light Chamber and Substrate replacement can be easily performed by maintenance or engineering with SAM DIY service kits.
A FREE one (1) year automatic warranty renewal is applied to your unit with annual maintenance performance.
SAM 400® FEATURES
• High-volume 400 CFM fan operation performs complete air change within 2-10 minutes in a typical
• Premium hospital wheel casters for effortless mobility on all surfaces with toe touch locking wheels.
room size of 10'x10'x8' (800 cubic feet).
• Powerful and quiet brushless high-speed motor disinfects 400 cubic feet per minute of air volume (42 decibels at average operating speeds).
• High-capacity SAM HEPA® pre-filter cartridge captures particulates down to 0.3 microns.
• Large-volume UV-C induction chamber for full process of pathogen-laden air, killing germs less than 0.3 microns in size.
• 360-degree total air intake system creates a quiet, undetectable whole-room air induction vortex.
• Patented carbon substrate for complete odor and VOC removal.
• Creates zero airflow disturbance, no temperature or humidity variations, and no negative or positive air pressure interference.
• 110-120 voltage standard outlet with the same power requirements as a typical residential ceiling fan.
• Zero ozone production.
• Lightweight (62 lbs.) with aluminum balanced security base for superb stability and safety.
• On-Board Digital screen reporting.
• HEPA® Filter/Air Flow integrity metering.
• UC-V Light integrity/intensity metering.
• Carbon Final Filtration metering.
• Pathogen and Particulate Air Volume process metering.
• Filter replacements available with simple and economical annual self service.
Data Sheet: Click Here
Manufacturer's Warranty: Click Here
Operator's Guide: Click Here
Maintenance Guide: Click Here