The new line of Advance VL500 wet/dry vacuums is designed to accommodate virtually any cleaning requirement. The VL500 wet/dry vacuums satisfy applications ranging from small office environments to large education and healthcare facilities. Designed with a superior filtration system, easy-to-use features and multiple accessories, operators are guaranteed to find a wet/dry vacuum to fit their cleaning program.
Featuring a unique filter system, the VL500 series offers one solution for both wet and dry filtration. Designed with three durable components, the filter completely seals the entry to the motor, protecting it from dust and water. Once the job is complete, the filter is easily lifted out of the vacuum for a simple rinsing.
When dirt or dust is the primary issue, the VL500-35 offers quality filtration and dust capture, in addition to crevice and dusting tools. Operators can also employ the VL500-35 for wet applications.
- 9 gallon tank capacity
- 4 gallon dust bag capacity
- Filter system allows for both wet and dry filtration, while keeping the motor dry
- ERGO “tip n pour” design allows for easy tank emptying
- Powerful 1,000 W motor enhances cleaning capacity
- Hinge motor head lifts off for quick access to the motor
- Handle hanger for cord storage
- Simple foot pedal squeegee release
- Includes Tools: Floor Nozzle Rubber, Floor Nozzle Brush, Crevice Tool
- Extension Tube/Wand, and 6 Foot Hose
- Sound Pressure 62db (A)