The Terra® 4300B compact rider sweeper covers up to 81,350 sq feet per hour, delivering increased productivity over walk-behind sweepers. The 4300B expertly sweeps both sides of a 48-inch aisle or hallway. It is designed for use both indoors and out, and on multiple surfaces, including hard floors, low-nap carpet and sidewalks.
Constructed of durable polyethylene with a rugged steel frame, the 4300B is ready to handle tough cleaning applications. The Terra 4300B features an aluminum pre-filter panel that separates up to 50% of dust and debris, preventing clogging while optimizing dust control. The electric filter shaker provides excellent filter cleaning. A large four-sided steel debris hopper allows for maximum capacity without overflow. The hopper is easy to remove, and equipped with dolly wheels for efficient transport when emptying dirt and large debris.
- Superb maneuverability and tight turning radius permits cleaning in narrow, congested areas
- Right and left side brooms for improved productivity and versatility
- Tools-free interchangeable filters and brooms for application flexibility and easy maintenance
- Adjustable seat and steering column for ergonomic and safe operation
- Horizontal dust panel filter boasts 54 square feet of surface area for better dust control
- 46 inch (117 cm) cleaning path
- Onboard battery charger
- Mini dirt containers
- Four 6 Volt batteries for maximum run-time
- Choice of 310 Ah wet batteries, four each or 312 Ah wet batteries, four each